Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pure peanut-buttery bliss!

Yesterday a blogging friend, Ruth of The Beautiful Life, shared that it was National Peanut Butter day.

Well, we are huge peanut butter lovers in this house
and the hubby has been practically begging me to make some PB cookies lately!
So, how cool was it then that she shared a link to 
a Peanut butter cookie recipe too?!

Immediately my helper and I ran to get all 4 ingredients ~ You don't even need flour.
We mixed up a double batch by hand ( you don't even need a mixer), popped them in the oven
and waited.....


Call it fate, call it destiny, call it what you like....

I call it Pure Peanut-Buttery bliss!!!

Quick! Go make yourself a batch now ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca! Your cookies are picture-perfect!!

    I am SO making those cookies -- hopefully later today!!

    XOXO
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed viewing my creations. I always read every comment and appreciate your feed back. I will try to respond to each of you personally in a timely fashion.